A good night’s sleep is precious… and tricky to come by! In fact, 35.2% of all adults in the United States report sleeping less than seven hours per night.
If you are ready to tap into a superior sleep without the need for prescription drugs, read on:
The Importance of Sleep
As an essential bodily function that grants your body the time it needs to recharge, a healthy amount of sleep is required for proper brain, body, and mood function.
On average, adults need between seven and nine hours of uninterrupted sleep. However, disruptions, work schedules, and day-to-day stresses make it so a good chunk of the adult population falls short of this recommended time frame.
Symptoms of sleep deprivation include:
- Being at a higher risk of infections
- Increased fat storage in the body
- Boosted stress levels
- Delays in learning, not being able to sufficiently process information, and/or having difficulty remembering things
- Temporarily lowered fertility
Although getting sufficient sleep can be challenging, many people hold off on seeking treatment for fear of being put on prescription medication for insomnia. For those with addictive tendencies, conflicts with existing medication, or simply worries about the side effects, this can be enough for people to continue to suffer with sleep deprivation in silence.
Luckily, we here at Solutions Rx have a go-to non-prescription supplement we would recommend in order to start getting the sleep you deserve.
The Superior Sleep Support
The Superior Sleep Support is here as the non-addictive alternative to standard sleep prescription medication.
Specially formulated to ensure that you don’t just fall asleep, but also enter deep sleep (otherwise known as REM sleep), the Superior Sleep Support is formulated with an array of science-backed ingredients to support you getting the best night’s sleep possible.
Its key ingredients are:
- Passionflower, lemon balm, and chamomile: hand-selected to calm the mind, decrease anxiety, and allow the brain to relax and drift off to sleep, the synergistic effect of these three botanicals soothes the body and mind in preparation for REM sleep.
- L-methylfolate: a type of crucial B vitamin that works with other vitamins in the formulation to aid in sleep.
- Tryptophan and magnesium: to relax the muscles, tryptophan and magnesium are used in conjunction to increase the body’s serotonin levels and relax stiff muscles.
- The Solutions Rx enzyme blend: for fast absorption, we include our blend of enzymes.
- Melatonin: last but certainly not least is melatonin, which is a naturally-produced hormone that regulates the sleep-and-wake cycle. This expert dosage of melatonin helps balance your cycle and ensures that you sleep when you need it, for as long as you need to.
On top of being one of the best solutions for a good night’s sleep, the Superior Sleep Support also touts zero grogginess, zero medication conflicts, and zero addiction potential.
Get the Good Night’s Sleep You Deserve
Whether you struggle with your nightly sleep, are an avid traveler and want to mitigate the effects of jetlag, or simply know that you would benefit from sleeping better, we here at Solutions Rx are happy to be a part of your journey to better health.Have a question for us about sleep aids? Drop us a line today!